Betfair is currently offering an exclusive money back special on this year’s Wimbledon men’s singles matches.
Simply get involved today by placing a fixed odds pre tournament Outright Winner single bet on the Wimbledon men’s singles.
Then if Andy Murray goes on to win the men’s singles at Wimbledon and your bet loses, Betfair will refund your qualifying losing stake up to a maximum of £25 per customer, in the form of a free bet token.
Visit Betfair’s sports betting promotions page now to place your qualifying bet, please see notable T & C’s below.
Terms & Conditions:
• Only Outright Winner single stakes and the win part of each way bets will be refunded if Andy Murray wins the men’s singles at Wimbledon.
• Exchange bets, Exchange multiples and in-play bets will not count towards this special.
• If you place a lay bet on the exchange in the same market as your qualifying sportsbook bet or cash out you will not receive or qualify for a free bet refund.
• Free bets will be credited to your account within 12 hours after Betfair’s featured tournament has ended.
• Free bets will be valid to use for 48 hours only and must be used entirely in a singular sportsbook bet.
World Cup Money Back Special
Costa Rica v England, Tuesday 24th June 2014, kick-off at 5pm, live on ITV 1
Betfair is offering to refund your first qualifying single bet placed on any pre match sportsbook fixed odd market on England’s farewell fixture against Costa Rica tomorrow afternoon.
To get in on the action, simply find available fixed odd markets running on tomorrows featured match, and then make sure to stake your qualifying bet prior to the start of the game.
If England then go on to lose against Costa Rica, Betfair will refund your losing qualifying wager up to a of £25 per customer, in the form of a free bet.
Sign up and register a new player account with Betfair today and you too can enjoy their exclusive selection of sports betting promotions and markets. Plus all new members can now experience Betfair’s incredible cash out and virtual sport features.