Coral is offering to award their punters with money back in the form of a free bet if their Premier League Correct Score or Scorecast bet is winning at the 85th minute but then fails to win.
That’s right by simply getting involved with any eligible Barclay’s Premier League match offered by Coral.co.uk, you too will have the chance to bag a refunded free bet if it all goes sour in the closing minutes of regulated time.
Here’s how you can get involved today:
Simply place a pre match single bet on any English Premier League fixture, then if your qualifying Correct Score or Scorecast bet loses in the last 5 minutes, Coral will refund your losing stake up to a maximum of £25 per customer, in the form of a free bet.
Saturday 31st January 2015-
1. Hull v Newcastle, kick-off at 12:45pm, live on BT Sport 1
2. Sunderland v Burnley, kick-off at 3pm
3. Crystal Palace v Everton, kick-off at 3pm
4. Stoke v QPR, kick-off at 3pm
5. Man Utd v Leicester, kick-off at 3pm
6. West Brom v Tottenham, kick-off at 3pm
7. Liverpool v West Ham, kick-off at 3pm
8. Chelsea v Man City, kick-off at 5:30pm, live on Sky Sports 1
Important Terms & Conditions to note:
• This offer only applies to online, mobile & telephone customer aged 18 or over with a register account in either the UK or Republic of Ireland.
• This offer applies to pre match singles placed on Correct Score and First/Last Goal Scorer Scorecast markets only.
• All free bet refund earned from this offer will be credited to your account within 24 hours of your qualifying single bet being settled.
• Free bets will then be valid for 7 days and must be used in its entirety on any single football bet.
Sign up and register a new player account with Coral today and you too can experience their exclusive online selection of highly popular sports betting money back specials, plus much much more.